WQC- Vision and Objectives
To provide exceptional professionals for the field of NDT and Quality Inspection and to redefine learning methodologies with innovation and practicality that will best serve the organizational requirements
To embed youth with core knowledge and mold a Centre of excellence that shall build tomorrow’s leaders who will drive innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Apart from bringing a new face to the Oil & Gas Industry, Quality control industry.
WQC also aims to:
- Be a recognized Centre of excellence and become a pioneering institution in promoting knowledge in the field of NDT, Quality Control and Oil & Gas.
- Give a boost to the development of Oil & Gas Industry in the country. Keep Oil & Gas Industry abreast of changing times
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Oil & Gas industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies
- Collaborate with organizations at national and international levels in areas of research, training, seminars and conferences.
- Represent the interests of Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Oil & Gas Sector worldwide