All The programs are designed to suit the professional needs of an individual trainee and also an individual organization.
Students are encouraged to develop and take a critical and analytical
approach of what they study in class room. WQC believes the transfer
of learning from classroom, practical workstation is the hallmark of
WQC employees arrange of effective methodology to ensure quality.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, PowerPoint presentations and handouts.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Workshops are conducted for students to analyze the problem in practical situation
- Students have access to Institute’s computer and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Case Studies are given to students for understanding how the process works in the related industry.
- Organizing industrial visits for students to do the Activities in related industries for better understanding.
- Industrial internship program for all the students.
Assessment And Delivery Strategy
The assessment approach allows learners to receive feedback on their progress throughout the
course. Delivery strategies focus & reflect the nature of employment within the Oil and Gas
Industry by encouraging learners to research and carry out assessment in the industry or in
simulated working conditions.
Student Mentorship Program
We at WQC firmly believe in its philosophy of providing education at par with international standards through
class room training and continuous exchange of information with industry professionals to foster professional
excellence in design and execution of technical skills of our students. In our endeavor to further our above
philosophy we are pleased to announce one more initiative Students Mentorship program for our students’
fraternity. WQC is the pioneer institute in launching the first of its kind initiative to help students
gain maximum practical exposure from the industry.
The concept is conceived by WQC to empower its students with functional live experiences of
industry experts and making them more adaptable to functional requirements- post program.
Mentorship is a program long activity in which a student gets attached to a function specific
expert for gaining real life experiences during his/her program. It provides an excellent
opportunity to a student to value add his/her class room learning with real life learning from
finest industry experts. Under the program, a student gets attached to an expert and he/she is
required to spend mutually agreeable time with his/her mentor every month. The student is
required to submit a detail report to his/her faculty summarizing his/her learning from such
meetings within seven days of meeting with the mentor. A student is required to freeze his/her
learning objectives and an agenda of the meeting at least one week prior to the scheduled
meeting in consultation with his/her faculty who in turn will send the same to the mentor. The
learning/ findings as recorded by a student will be measured by WQC faculty on a scale of
1 to 10 and will assign marks to the student for this specific activity.
Benefits To The Mentor
- The program gives an opportunity to the mentor to share his/her functional experiences with the mentee and guide them to become a better professional tomorrow.
- It provides them a platform to contribute to the noble cause of education.
- It gives the mentor a status of adjunct (visiting) faculty in the concerned areas of specialization to supplement learning.
Benefits To The Mentee
- It enables student to correlate his class room learning’s with the real life professional situations.
- It provides him/her a platform to continuously assimilate the functional experiences of industry honchos and do value addition to his/her professional growth.