QA/QC PIPING INSPECTION
This course is mainly intended to promote the knowledge and awareness in the field of Piping and inspection. It provide through training and qualification for piping inspection personnel’s including Technicians, Inspectors and Engineers called upon to witness, supervise or conduct visual piping inspection activities. The practical aspects are emphasized by ensuring that theoretical training is complimented with practical sessions concerning the details of piping inspection.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
B.Tech Mechanical graduates, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree & Experienced Candidates who needs certification in this field.
Syllabus -Part 1
- NDT ASNT LEVEL II
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Basic Welding Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Piping
- International Codes And Standards For Piping System
- Classification Of Piping
- Standard Weight Of Piping Materials And Calculation
- Properties Of Piping Materials
- Piping Project Design Documents
- Drawing Symbols
- Piping Isometric
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Piping Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
- Details Of Equipment And Equipment Layout
- Piping Arrangement Drawing
- Design Of Power Piping (ASME B 31.1)
- Design Of Process Piping (ASME B 31. 3)
- Design Of Liquid Piping (ASME B31.4)
- Design Piping Sizing / Pressure Integrity
- Typical Wall Thickness Calculation For Refinery
- Pipe stress analysis & flexibility analysis
- Pump calculations
- Design of pipe support
- Types of valves
- Type of flange and method of connecting flanged joint
- Optional:isei construction Safety course
- Basic Fire And Safety Engineering
- Hydro & Pneumatic testing
- Design Project 01 Per ASME B31. 1
- Design Project 02 Per ASME B31. 3
- Examinations and certificates will issue to successful candidates.
(Covers QC Piping section, NDT LEVEL 1 & 2, Piping Engineering and Basic Welding Engineering)
M-tech/ME, BE/B-tech in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree etc. Those who are waiting for final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
- Specific examinations
Internationally recognized Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (QC), SIX METHODS IN NDT, WELDING ENGINEERING AND A PIPING ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT (American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED (Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt. Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment as a QA/QC Inspectors, NDT Co-Coordinators, Piping Supervisors etc.