Fire Fighting Designing and Drafting
Fire Fighting Designing and Drafting is a major area where students are given an in depth knowledge in various areas in Fire Alarm system designing, Fire Protection system designing, Stair well Pressurization system etc. A candidate pursuing the course in this design field would be able to have a very good lucrative career in this area.
- Classification of Fire
- Manual hand held Fire Cylinders-Types, Using Procedure & General Maintenance Instructions.
- Active & Passive Fire Protection System
- Stair well pressurization System
- Fire Water Sump Sizing, Over Head Tank Sizing
- Sprinklers-Types, Selection, Designing, Pipe sizing
- Fire Hose Cabinets & Fire Hydrants Selection
- Fire Fighting Hydraulic Calculation, Head Loss & Pump head Calculations for High Rise Buildings.
- Fire Water Pump-[Main Pump, Jockey Pump & Diesel Pump] Classification, Types & Selection
- NFPA, NBC & FSAI Codes for Fire Fighting System Designing
- FM200 System Designing-[Water less Fire Protection system] Capacity, Pipe Sizing, Nozzle selection.
- Fire Alarm System Designing
- Smoke Detector (Ionization Type, Optical)
- Heat Detector, Linear Heat Detection Cable
- Flame Detector
- VESDA – Aspirating System