DIPLOMA IN OIL AND GAS ENGINEERING(6 Months)
This course is designed for candidates who intend to enter or enhance their career prospects in the Oil or Natural Gas industries. This course provides the candidates with an in-depth knowledge both theoretically and practically starting from the upstream level to the downstream level which equips them with a greater understanding the various processes involve in the Oil & Gas sector.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
B.Tech Mechanical graduates, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree & Experienced Candidates who needs certification in this field.
MODULE I & II
- Oil & Gas Formation
- Oil & Gas Scenario in India
- Oil Reserves
- NELP-National Exploration Licensing Policy
- Major Players in Oil & Gas in the World
- Pricing Policy
- Evaluation of Crude Oil
- OPEC Role & Responsibility
- Crude Oil Distillation
- Vacuum Distillation
- FCCU-Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Products Storage
- Transportation of Petroleum products
- Issues related with petroleum transportation
- Ocean Loss
- Seismic survey
- Fundamentals of Drilling Operations
- Well Engineering
- Blowout Prevention
- Well Control
- Various Modes of Crude Oil Transportation
- Petroleum product transportation
- Bulk Movement
- Issues related with bulk movement
- Unit Operations
- Process equipment used in Oil & Gas field
- Risk Assessment
- Piping components, Valves, Specialties , Strainers, Stream Trap,
Blind, Rupture Disk
- Quality Control
- Case Studies
- Written Test & Case Analysis
- Oil & Gas Safety Management
(Covers QC section, NDT LEVEL 1 & 2, HSE, Oil and Gas Engineering) with Onsite training and Placement Support .
M-tech/ME, BE/B-tech in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical,
Those who are waiting for final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
- Specific examinations
- Case Study
Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (QC),IADC (International Association of Drilling Contractors), SIX METHODS IN NDTand OIL & GAS ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT (American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED (Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment asInspectors in Offshore and Onshore,
Refineries and Drilling Related Operations etc.