CERTIFICATION IN OIL AND GAS ENGINEERING( 3 MONTHS)
This course is designed for candidates who intend to enter or enhance their career prospects in the Oil or Natural Gas industries. This course explores the geology, exploration, drilling, production, reservoir engineering and management, distribution and transmission of oil and gas from practical and theoretical viewpoints.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
B.Tech Mechanical graduates, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree & Experienced Candidates who needs certification in this field.
- Oil & Gas Formation
- Oil & Gas Scenario in India
- Oil Wells
- Seismic Survey
- Drilling of Oil Wells
- Blowout prevention
- CDS (Crude Stabilization)
- Crude Oil Storage
- Crude Oil pumping to ship & transportation
- Major players of Oil & Gas in the world
- OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries)
- Crude Oil Distillation
- Petroleum Products
- Start up –Shut down of plants
- Transportation of petroleum products
- Issues related to petroleum product transportation
- Unit Operations
- Equipment, Machines used in Oil & Gas field.
- Written Test & Case Analysis
- Oil & Gas Safety Management.
(Covers QC section, NDT LEVEL 1 & 2, HSE, Oil and Gas Engineering) with Onsite training.
M-tech/ME, BE/B-tech in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Degree etc.
Those who are waiting for final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
- Specific examinations
- Case Study
Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (QC), IADC (International Association of Drilling Contractors),SIX METHODS IN NDTand OIL& GAS ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT (American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED (Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment asInspectors in Offshore and Onshore, Refineries and Drilling Related Operations etc.