QA/QC WELDING INSPECTION
This course is mainly intended to promote the knowledge and awareness in the field of welding and inspection. It provide through training and qualification for welding inspection personnel’s including Technicians, Inspectors and Engineers called upon to witness, supervise or conduct visual welding inspection activities. The practical aspects are emphasized by ensuring that theoretical training is complimented with practical sessions concerning the details of welding inspection including butt and fillet welds under the guidance of a qualified Instructor.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
B.Tech Mechanical graduates, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree & Experienced Candidates who needs certification in this field.
- NDT ASNT LEVEL II IN RT/UT/MT/PT
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Duties Of The Welding Engineer
- Terms & Definitions
- Welding Imperfection
- Metal Properties And Destructive Testing
- Preparation Of Welding Produres WPS/ PQR
- Welders Qualification
- Material Inspection
- International Codes And Standards
- Welding Symbols
- Shielded Method Arc Welding(SMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding(TIG)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding(GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding(SAW)
- Non Destructive Examination
- Weld Repairs
- Welding Distortion Control
- Heat Treatment And Stress Relife Of Weld
- Cutting Process
- Welding Safety
- Practical Examination On Pipe And Plate
- Basic Piping Engineering
- Basic Fire And Safety Engineering
- familirisation with WPS,PQR& WQT
- Preparation of procedures,Documentation,Report making
(Covers QC Welding section, NDT LEVEL 1 & 2, Basic Piping Engineering, Welding Engineering)
M-tech/ME, BE/B-tech in Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Degree etc.
Those who are waiting for final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
- Specific examinations
- Case Study
Internationally recognized Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER(QC), SIX METHODS IN NDT, WELDING ENGINEERING AND A PIPING ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT(American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED ( Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment as a QA/QC Inspectors, NDT Co-Ordinators,Welding Supervisors etc